Testosterone propionate stimulates the synthesis and regeneration of the visual pigment rhodopsin, helping to improve visual acuity, improve adaptation to darkness and low light conditions. It has angioproteguoe effect and improves blood flow to the retina eyes. The product testosterone propionate results has an antioxidant effect.
Indications for use:
– Manifestations of the syndrome eye fatigue during prolonged work with a computer and reading;
– myopia varying degrees;
– violation of the mechanisms of adaptation of a dark (day-blindness);
– diabetic retinopathy;
– central and peripheral retinal dystrophy;
– in the complex of primary glaucoma therapy
– in the period recovery after surgery on the eyes.
Individual hypersensitivity to the drug, children under 7 years (due to the lack of clinical data).
Use during pregnancy and breast-feeding
During pregnancy and lactation are used testosterone propionate results only if the expected benefit to the mother outweighs risk to the fetus and infant.
Dosing and Administration
Children from 7 years of age: 1 tablet a day.
Adults: 2 tablets per day. The tablet drink the required amount of water. The course of treatment – 1 month. Repeated courses on doctor’s advice.
If you are hypersensitive to the drug, possible allergic reactions.
Do not exceed the stated daily dose.
30 tablets in blister testosterone propionate results film and aluminum foil. 1 blister with instruction on use is placed in a cardboard box. steroiden kaufen
anabolika steroide kaufen